Skip to main content

DASH 4 ASH!

Heres the scoop... There is going to be a 5k in St. George, Ut on the 24th of January this month!! Its called Dash4Ash and I think it is going to a lot of fun. There is going to be a raffle, corn dog and waffle truck, and lots more. You can also bring your pup along too!
Heres how to register 
https://runsignup.com/Race/UT/SaintGeorge/Dash4Ash

Thanks to all that have put this together, especially Sabrina Higley and Megan Mathis. I am so very grateful for all the sponsors and everyone that has been a part of making this happen.  


Nothing much has happened since last time, except a false alarm from the pager. Stupid pager battery was dead! I am very anxious for my new heart to arrive. I have kind of been down in the dumps lately it stinks being in limbo, but ya gotta do what you gotta do! Thanks for your prayers each and everyday. Honestly, it is very humbling to have all your support so thank you from the bottom of my huge heart...literally:)

Decide to go PLATNUIM!! Thanks Katie Buckley you are the bestest!!!

Comments

Post a Comment